English dictionary software for Windows based computers. The software allows kids & students to learn spellings, pronunciation, synonyms and word definitions easy, fun and intuitive way. Helps students to prepare for School, SAT exam and Spelling Bee Contests such as Scripps National Bee & NSF Spelling Bee or any other. Pronunciation of the word is using natural human voice.
(1) Windows based English dictionary software.
(2) No spyware or malware or any other tracking code.
(3) Easy, fun & intuitive way to learn spellings, pronunciation, synonyms and word definitions.
(4) User can add notes to word for example usage examples for better understanding.
(5) The word information is provided from reliable online information provider such as Dictionary.com.
(6) Helps students to prepare for School or SAT or Spelling Bee Contests – Scripps National Bee & NSF Spelling Bee or any other.
(7) Each user can create its own loagin account and separate list of words.
(8) Prebuilt word list for NSF Spelling Be contest. Allows you to create your own word lists.
(9) Practice test mode to practice spellings for the school or SAT or spelling bee contests.
(10) Pronunciation using natural human voice as well as Text-to-Speech (TTS) engine.
(11) Software works with or without Internet connection.
System Requirements: Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework
Operating System Support: Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
Tags: english dictionary, spellings, synonyms, pronunciation, word definition, learning, language, education