Monitor Your Packages With Delivery Status
Are you waiting for a package? Now, we have a cool Dashboard widget for Mac users to help you check and monitor the status of your packages’ delivery. Delivery Status is a free to download widget for Mac systems and devices. It is very helpful especially if you are waiting for multiple packages from different companies. All you need to do is launch this all-in-one tracker and enter your tracking number/numbers to get an update on its status.
Delivery Status is also compatible with Growl to provide you with a pop-up message, or email notifications as soon as there are status updates on the tracking numbers that you have entered previously. If you are waiting for more than one package, just launch another copy of the widget so you monitor all of them at the same time!
· Receive instant notifications, including pop-up alerts and email messages, with Growl
· Track 2 or more deliveries simultaneously: just open another copy of the widget!
· Click the item name to check out other shipments in the order.
· Click the logo to launch the package details page in your browser.
· Click the “updated” text to manually refresh the status.
· Click the plus sign or drag the right side of the window to select from different sizes available, including a space saving icon view.
· Hover your mouse pointer over an item for more information.
· Safely store Amazon passwords in your keychain (or not saved at all if you prefer).
· Checks for update automatically.
· Tracking number detection: automatically chooses the appropriate company for tracking numbers. Guesses will improve as you use it, or as you mark your favorites.
Delivery Status allows you to track your deliveries from the following:
· Adobe.com (US and Canada)
· Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, and Amazon.fr
· Apple.com (including all international stores)
· Canada Post (Postes Canada)
· DHL (US and Germany)
· DPD (Germany)
· FedEx and FedEx SmartPost
· GLS Germany
· Google Checkout
· Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG, Germany)
· Japan Post (EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail)
· Nintendo (US and Canada)
· Royal Mail
· Poste Italiane (Paccocelere1, Paccocelere3, Postacelere1, PaccocelereMaxi, and PaccocelereInternazionale), thanks to Claudio Procida of Emeraldion Lodge
· Posten (Norway)
· Posten (Sweden)
· UPS and UPS Mail Innovations
· USPS (United States Postal Service)
To Summarize, Delivery Status is a cool widget that can help many individuals and businesses to easily track one or more than one packages in an instant. This widget does not only save you time but it saves you money as well because it is free to download and use.