Internet users are regularly prone to dangers such as attacks by infective elements like virus, trojans etc collectively known as malware.
What are malware?
Malicious software, in short known as malware, is software which is specifically designed to attack and infiltrate a computer and install itself without letting the owner realize about the attack, sort of a silent killer. Malware may include variety of dangerously hostile programs such as viruses, worms, intrusive programs like trojans, or programs such as rootkits which either lead to decreased system performance or loss of data. In any case the user will never know what went wrong as these programs get installed without user consent.
So how do you prevent your system from such attacks?
You can usually use an antivirus, but that will only protect you from one threat i.e., viruses, not all of them. Hence even this solution does not provide feasible answer to ever growing online threats in the form of malwares.
Is there no solution then?
There is of course, one solution that can provide collective protection against all threats, ‘Anti-Malware software’. Not just any anti-malware software but Malwarebytes anti-malware and anti-spyware.
Malwarebytes has brought about revolution in the way anti-malwares detect and remove all malware threats. It is a combination of new technologies which have been designed for quick detection, destroying and to provide protection against all types of malware. It is capable of detecting and removing malwares that most other preventive software wouldn’t even detect. It has been programmed in such a way that it keeps monitoring every process on your system continuously and prevents malicious processes from even starting thereby offering complete protection. Malwarebytes also offers real time protection wherein its advanced heuristic scanning technology keeps your system safe and secure from real time threats.
Its latest features include:
– Lightening fast scanning facility. Since it is a light weight program i.e., it uses very little system resources, it does not burden your system with any sort of performance overhead, which means user can still use their systems for other purposes even when it is getting scanned.
– Supports most new operating systems such as Windows XP and Vista.
– Provides facility to schedule scanning of your system and what portion of hard drive needs to be scanned in advance. Entire hard disk can be scanned in a single go and that too very quickly.
– Threats can be held in quarantine and restored according to user convenience.
– Malwarebytes receives daily updates which include information regarding latest threats, thus providing enhanced protection.
– It can also work in tandem with other anti-malware software without blocking their operations or diminishing its own performance.
– It also includes few small user friendly utilities such as a list which assists in manual removal of malwares.
– It also offers command line quick scanning facility and context menu integration which assists users in performing on demand scanning.
And many more facilities can be availed by registering the product for a nominal fee. Users can be rest assured of protection against ever evolving threats.