Burn and Rip CD’s with Ashampoo Burning Studio
Today, burning data and audio files to disc is no longer a tortuous task and people are no longer confined to choosing from just a few programs that will do the job. It does not really matter what your needs are because the wide array of choices covers them all. You can select from freeware, portable, or bundled programs which are all available online.
Ashampoo Burning Studio has all the advantages of its previous versions and more. It features multi-disc file backup, an integrated audio CD ripper and a greatly improved support for the latest Blu-ray format with up to 25 gigabytes per layer capacity.
A lot of you may be exhausted from using complicated CD burning programs that are getting more difficult to use. I have personal experience about these confusing softwares. I even came to a point when I spent almost half an hour just looking for a specific function. On the contrary, Ashampoo Burning Studio gives you want you need – to easily and quickly burn discs and produce an output that has the best quality. This program has everything you need to do that with no hassles getting in the way.
Ashampoo Burning Studio is very simple and user-friendly. It has great features and is more powerful and efficient than ever. Burn CD’s, DVD’s and Blu-ray discs with ease using Ashampoo Burning Studio.
New features in this version:
* Multiple disc file backup and restore on DVD’s, CD’s and Blu-ray discs
- Create zipped backup archives with strong password protection
- Split archives instantly for multiple CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs
- Restore archive contents to their original locations
* Integrated Audio CD ripper – save your audio files as WMA or WAV files
* New options for setting the number of copies you want to burn (available for all disc formats)
* Discs can be verified instantly without being ejected first
Other key features:
- * Burn files and folders on data CDs/DVDs/Blu-ray discs
- * Burn Audio CDs from WAV, MP3, FLAC, WMA and Ogg Vorbis files
- * Burn MP3-CDs from your MP3 files
- * Burn Video DVD, Video CD (VCD) or Super Video CD (S-VCD)
- * Create and burn CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc images
- * Automatically set burn speed and other preferences
- * Make copies from audio, video or data discs easily
- * Interactive troubleshooting guide for fixing hardware and media issues
- * Save project files so that you can burn the same discs again later
- * Erase CD-RWs / DVD+RWs / DVD-RWs/ DVD-RAM/ BD-REs
- * Support for more than 1,700 CD, DVD and Blu-ray burners