Windows Inspection Tool Set
Windows Inspection Tool Set Description:
The Windows Inspection Tool Set (WiTS) chops up Windows multiple ways providing you with cross-linked, filtered views into a Windows system. View operating system information, processes, services, users, network interfaces and connections, file shares, printers and more. Get notified of system resource status, new network connections, process starts and exits, service status and other system events.
- Customizable list views with filtered and sorted modes show properties of objects in table form.
- Property page views provide details about objects.
- Supported object types include processes, services, network connections and interfaces, disks, shares, users, groups, logon sessions, printers and more.
- Event monitor displays user-selectable events such as process starts, new network connections, system resource levels and more.
- Optional logging of all events to a file.
- Cross-linking of all objects, including events, for easy point-and-click navigation.
- User command line for running external as well as internal commands.
- A full Tcl console for advanced users with access to the Tcl Windows API for advanced users.
- Automatic startup and multifunction hotkey support for quick access.
System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Other