Voice Connector Description:
Voice Connector is an application for real-time voice communicating in local networks (LAN) with an advanced and friendly user interface (ICQ-like), a voice mail and a convenient text chat.
It's no need to interrupt current application (or game) to talk to the friends or the colleagues any more.
You can easily choose the recipient and talk to him in real-time, not interrupting game or other program even for a second. It's possible by means of new technologies QuickSwitch and OverlayMessage. This possibility is very attractive to a game club and an internet cafe. ICQ-like user interface of the application makes you feel more comfortable.
Other pleasing feature of the program is presence of the voice mail, i.e. you can save all your conversations and play it later. It's particularly comfortable for business and education.
With the help of Voice Connector, you can also send text messages.
Both voice connection and text chat can be used as in P2P (phone-to-phone or peer-to-peer) mode so in broadcast mode (i.e. you can talk to many people at once).
Main features of the Voice Connector:
- New ICQ-like user interface. *
- Supports multicast protocol. *
- Real-time voice chat.
- A voice mail with possibility to accept and save the messages even if you are not present on a workstation.
- Unique system of users's switching which allows not to interrupt active task (for example game).
- An advanced text chat.
- Supports P2P and Broadcast connections.
- It does not require an Internet connection or a dedicated server.
Operating System Support: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003