VeryPDF PDF Optimizer Command Line
VeryPDF PDF Optimizer Command Line Description:
With VeryPDF PDF Optimizer Command Line, you can compress stream objects of a PDF to reduce the storage size of the PDF files in Mac OS. Then you can easily share the PDF online or send to your friends. PDF Optimizer Command Line can regroup the elements of a PDF file, and make all the information for displaying the first page located at the beginning of the file. Moreover, this application has more functions and options.
Feature of VeryPDF PDF Optimizer Command Line:
1. No need for third party PDF software.
2. Batch process that can be achieved by script.
3. Merge and split PDF.
4. Export and import pages of PDF.
5. Fill form PDF with FDF form datum file.
6. Stamp PDF with image in PDF.
7. Add watermark to PDF pages.
8. Get and set PDF description.
9. Add or remove PDF attachment.
10. Compress PDF stream objects.
11. Decrypt PDF by removing known password.
System Requirements: No Limit
Operating System Support: Mac OS X, Mac Other, Mac OS X 10.5
Tags: mac os x, command line, cmd, shell, compress pdf, pdf compressor, optimize pdf, optimizing pdf, pdf optimizer