USBlyzer is an easy to use Professional Software USB Protocol Analyzer for Windows, which provides a complete yet simple to understand view for analyzing USB Host Controllers, USB Hubs and USB Devices activity.
With USBlyzer you can view detailed information about all USB devices and their child components.
USBlyzer allows you to capture, decode and display important information such as URB requests and related structures used by USB drivers, IRPs used by PnP subsystem, kernel-mode and user-mode I/O control requests used by USB client drivers and user-mode applications.
USBlyzer can be successfully used for application, device driver and hardware development and can help you test and troubleshoot software and hardware.
USBlyzer is a complete software solution, so you won't have to install any additional hardware or software.
You'll find USBlyzer extremely useful for understanding how system-supplied and vendor-supplied USB device drivers communicate with the USB driver stack.
The following are the key features of USBlyzer:
- Completely customizable interface with docked windows and user-defined screen sets.
- Display all plugged USB devices in a hierarchical auto-refreshed tree-view.
- View and explore the USB Devices and their components.
- View detailed USB-related information about each USB device: Device Descriptor, Configuration, Interfaces, Endpoints, etc.
- View detailed PnP-related information about each USB device: Hardware IDs, Instance ID, Software Key, PDO Name, etc.
- Real-Time monitoring at any level in the USB driver stack from USB Host Controller to target USB Device.
- Display detailed information about IRP, IO_STACK_LOCATION and URB structures associated with each captured request.
- Display the buffer contents, if any, associated with the request in hex format.
Operating System Support: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista