Record online streams using MPlayer, VLC or any other recorder of your choosing (defaults supplied). Join, tag and post process as you please. Schedule recordings of your favorite internet radio shows and download full streams to your hard drive.
- Records, joins and post processes stream using the tools you choose (defaults supplied)
- Full Command Line Interface (CLI) for scheduling and automation
- Automatically create windows tasks for scheduled recordings
- Copy current configuration parameters to the clipboard
- Keeps the recording process alive (restarting when necessary)
- Time stamps file names to avoid overwrites
- Logs recorder output to file
- MP3 and Windows Media easy presets
- Complete Tool tip coverage explaining all functionality
- Portable mode saves all settings in the application folder
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP