Spire.Doc for WPF
Spire.Doc for WPF Description:
Spire.Doc for WPF is an MS Word component which enables user to perform a wide range of Word document processing tasks, including generate, read, write and modify Word document for WPF without Microsoft Office Word Automation. Word versions Spire.Doc for WPF(with high quality and affordable price) supports are Word 97, Word 2003, Word 2007 and Word 2010.
1) Support macro of doc/docx document.
2) Support page-break when converting html to doc.
3) Support style element and external css file during converting html to doc.
1)Fix the bug that it throws an exception when open the newly merged word document.
2)ix the bug that when merging the two word documents which are in evaluation mode, there throws an exception in performing the code:sectionContainer.Body.ChildObjects.Add(item.Clone());
3)Fix the bug that when convert RTF to PDF, some texts are missing for they are not supported in the target PDF and some texts are displayed bold since the original RTF text format are not cleared when start a new line.
1) Perform mail merge
2) Add Spire.Doc.Reporting.MailMerge.MergeGroupEventHandler which will be invoked before/after the mail merge processes the group/table.
3) Text and paragraph Formatting
4) Find and Replace with string, Regular expression
5) Insert Bookmarks
6) Insert text watermark and picture watermark in Word.
7) Insert formatted text, paragraphs, images Word.
8) Bullets and Numbered Lists
9) Page Setup
10) Track Changes
12) OLE Object Extraction
13) Cloning and Merging
high performance for generating Word documents with huge pages. superior performance support for reading and writing Word documents.
System Requirements: .NET Framework
Operating System Support: Win98, Win2000, WinXP, Win Vista, Win7, etc.
Tags: doc for wpf, wpf word , c word export, word read in wpf, write word in wpf