SVERDYSH Python Exemaker
SVERDYSH Python Exemaker Description:
SVERDYSH Python Exemaker program makes standalone Windows executables (.exe) from Python files (.py) in a highly automated manner.
A custom icon, chosen by the user, is attached to the outcome .exe file. The result is a distributable program for Windows at the chosen destination and in the directory having a custom name, given by the user. The interface of SPE is very simple, self-explanatory and intuitive.
To use SPE is very simple:
1. If you need to install Python 2.5.4:
Install menu > Install Python 2.5.4
2. Install py2exe 0.6.9:
Install menu > Install py2exe 0.6.9
3. Browse to the source .py in your prototype folder.
4. Browse to a destination folder (which may be any empty folder).
5. Browse to a custom icon for your .exe file.
6. Press “Make EXE” button to make an executable with a custom icon attached to it and a distribution folder with all its supplement contents (other included files and folders).
Note: Convertion to .exe is not an instant process, it will take some time (about one minute, depending on the size of the distribution folder contents).
MAKE SURE THAT YOU CLEARLY REALISE THE REAL START OF THE CONVERTION AND REAL FINISH OF IT.
Here are some tips:
Watch the green light indicator of your computer! When compiling starts, this light starts twinkling accordingly. And it is twinkling all through the convertion process. When convertion finishes, the light goes out as well. This is the best and the most precise indicator of the process start and finish! So, WATCH YOUR COMPUTER.
7. Press “View outcome exe file” button.
A dialog window will appear, showing the contents of the output standalone folder with the .exe file baring the custom icon.
To run the exe file:
Right-click on the file > Choose Open from context menu
Close the dialog.
System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Other