SQL Server ODBC driver (32/64 bit)
SQL Server ODBC driver (32/64 bit) Description:
Devart ODBC Driver for SQL Server provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access SQL Server databases from Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in our driver makes interaction of your database applications with SQL Server fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Direct Connection. Database applications based on our solution get an opportunity to establish connection to SQL Server in Direct Mode. Direct Mode gives your applications an unrivalled advantage - connection to SQL Server databases directly via TCP/IP avoiding SQL Server Client. That improves performance of your applications, their quality, reliability and especially the deployment process, since there is no need to supply additional client software together with your application.
- Secure connection support via SSH protocol, SSL protocol and HTTP.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for SQL Server doesn't limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- ODBC Conformance. Our ODBC driver provides full support for common ODBC interface:
* ODBC Data Types support
* ODBC API Functions support
In addition, we provide support for Advanced Connection String parameters.
- support for IPv6 protocol
- Database Compatibility. Our driver is compatible with:
* SQL Server 2014
* SQL Server 2012 (including Express edition)
* SQL Server 2008 R2 (including Express edition)
* SQL Server 2008 (including Express edition)
* SQL Server 2005 (including Express edition)
* SQL Server 2000 (including MSDE)
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop and Microsoft Visual FoxPro Compa...
System Requirements: Only one ODBC Driver for InterBase version can be installed on PC in order to avoid incompatibility
Operating System Support: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Tags: odbc sql server, odbc driver, odbc 32 bit, odbc 64 bit, odbc access