SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib for Power Basic
SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Lib for Power Basic Description:
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP Power Basic email component library (SEE4PB) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within a Power Basic application.
Features of SEE4PB include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 32 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free. Includes many example programs.
- Works with all 32-bit Power Basic compilers: PB/WIN, PB/CON, PB/DLL.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
System Requirements: 32 or 64 bit Windows
Operating System Support: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win8, Win8 x64, Win10, Win10 x64, WinServer
Tags: smtp component,pop3 component,SMTP,POP3,IMAP,email library,mail,esmtp, smtp component, pop3 component, smtp, pop3, imap, email component, mail powerbasic, send email