Real NetStat Description:
Real NetStat is a powerful and easy-to-use network utility for monitoring TCP and UDP connections on your computer. It is a great alternative to command-line netstat.exe Windows tool, but shows much more information. The program has a simple to use interface powered by a powerful GUI which delivers easily understood network
Real NetStat shows your TCP and UDP connections, the geographical location of the remote IP-address and its hostname and more. It gives you the option to close unwanted connections.
- Allows you to hide important connections, manage and close unwanted connections;
- You can configure special rules to terminate processes, play the sound alert, etc;
- Each new or old connection is highlighted;
- The powerful log manager allows you to view, delete and clear log files;
- Shows all available information like the remote address of connection, hostname, local and remote ports, the owning process, the process folder, DLL modules used by process and etc.
With Real NetStat you fully control network connectivity and can simply manage connection resources.
System Requirements: 64MB Ram, 600MB HDD
Operating System Support: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinNT 4.x, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64
Tags: netstat, statistics, network, monitoring, connection, internet, tool, utility