Quick PDF Tools
Quick PDF Tools Description:
Quick PDF Tools is a mighty box of free PDF tools designed specifically to work from within Windows Explorer
With almost 100,000 installations in just its first year, Quick PDF Tools is designed to make working with PDF files on your desktop quick and easy. It is available in free and professional editions.
Quick PDF Tools is available from the context-menu in Windows Explorer when you right-click on PDF files.
* Advanced PDF Preview (New!)
* Edit PDF properties (Title, Author, Subject, and Keywords)
* Add/Edit Custom Metadata (New!)
* View document restrictions summary (New!)
* View document fonts (New!)
* Edit PDF layout, magnification and viewer preferences
* Convert (almost) any image to PDF, PDF to image, and PDF to text
* Extract bookmarks to a text file (New!)
* Remove all bookmarks from a PDF
* Add/remove passwords for PDF
* Split/Merge selected PDF files
* And much more...
A easy-to-use yet sophisticated mini-application that's powered by Debenu's Quick PDF Library (www.quickpdflibrary.com).
System Requirements: Windows 7, Windows® 2000, XP and Vista
Operating System Support: WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Win98, WinME, Win95
Tags: pdf shell, pdf merge, pdf password, image to pdf, pdf to image