Program Access Controller
Program Access Controller Description:
Program Access Controller:
Block, Deny, Restrict, Password Protect Access to Programs and Applications
Program Access Controller is a software program for password protecting, controlling, blocking and restricting access to programs & applications.
Program Access Controller is one the most effective and innovative computer security programs available. With our software you can lock or allowing software applications, filtering user access to computer software programs. It's a new and unique pc security technology which provides the business owner, parent, or organization the software for peace-of-mind. Program Access Controller is compatible with all the latest operating systems such as Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000.
- One master password used to administer and password protect programs.
- Password protect software programs and applications.
- Great for parental control or employee restriction.
- Drag-n-drop programs or application shortcuts to instantly password protect them.
- Password prompt is shown when a blocked application is run.
- If an incorrect password is entered the user will not have access to the program.
- Password protected uninstaller.
- Businesses: Increase productivity by limiting inapporpriate applications.
- Parents: Block and deny access to inappropriate programs.
System Requirements: Windows PC
Operating System Support: WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise
Tags: Program Access Control,Password Protect Programs,Restrict Program Access