Phereoshop is a unique application designed especially for strereo photographers. With Phereoshop you can easily manage, edit and batch upload you stereo photos to popular 3D-image sharing service Phereo.com.
Phereoshop application allows you to store and organize images as well as edit stereo pictures with non-destructive image editing tools developed for specific stereo editing needs. You can also use built-in strereo image viewer for full-screen viewing. It supports most popular 3D modes: NVIDIA 3D Vision, Side-by-side (parallel and crossed), 3D TV (side-by-side squeezed).
- management of stereo images: albums, tags, descriptions, search;
- non-destructive editing tools: color correction, crop, stereo align;
- full screen viewer with various stereo viewing modes;
- export and import MPO, JPS, PNS, JPG, PNG, TIFF and BMP files;
- image sharing via Phereo.com web service;
- clean, intuitive interface;
- multiple stereo modes: NVIDIA 3D Vision, Side-by-side (parallel and crossed), Anaglyph, 3D TV (side-by-side squeezed).
- CPU: 500 MHg and above
- RAM: 256 MB and above
- HDD: 50 MB and above
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- DirectX: 9.0c and above
For NVIDIA 3D Vision view mode:
- Monitor with 3D support
- Video adapter by NVIDIA (GeForce 8600GT and above)
- NVIDIA 3D Vision glasses
System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Other