Pathology Laboratory Reporting Software
Pathology Laboratory Reporting Software Description:
PRS is the easiest Pathology Reporting Software for Diagnostic Laboratories developed by Anil Verma (www.anilverma.biz) Patna, Bihar, India.
it gives high quality report printing and provides efficient management of lab records. This software is installed in more than 700 Pathology Labs in all major cities of Bihar & Jharkhand. Such as, Patna, Muzaffarpur, Darbhanga, Bhagalpur, Gaya, Purnea, Motihari, Chapra, Gopalganj, Buxar, Arrah, Ranchi, Hazaribagh, Koderma, Lohardaga, Dhanbad, Jharia etc.
This program is user friendly, it is menu and popup based software, i.e. you don't have to remember codes for tests and doctor names. Just select the test or doctor's name from the list.
* Most comprehensive database of tests given with its normal range for male and female separately.
* Abnormal findings appear in bold characters or with flag.
* Interpretation with special tests are given. Reporting time is minimised.
* About 100 reports get prepared in just 30 minutes.
* This program is so easy that even your lab staff can operate the software on computer after a training given by us.
* All reports are stored for future reference and can be accessed very easily anytime.
* Patient wise accounting is integrated with reporting.
* No need for additional effort for accounting.
* Doctor wise case details and accouting.
* Dues record management.
* Typing mistakes are minimised through various checks in our software. Examples,
* If you enter abnormal finding (20% -), program will ask you to re-confirm the finding.
* Calculations are given, where ever necessary, such as, lipid profile, C.B.C., Prothrombin time etc.
* Program wont accept total differential count more or less than 100.
* Uniform reports and no need to adjust the words each time.
* You can customise the program as and when required. Such as, you can add new tests, doctor etc. or you can modify normal range, interpretation, test...
System Requirements: Pentium I and above
Operating System Support: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Tags: pathology software, pathology lab software