OCCT comes from "OverClock Checking Tool". Here is a list of its features:
- Up to 16-core support ( for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
- Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU or RAM, ... )
- CPU and Motherboard detection
- Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
- Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test : Unique feature !
- Multi-language support
- OCCT's main UI has been completly revamped
- Graphs now shows a 2nd line showing the CPU usage / FPS during the test.
- CPU usage is now instantaneous instead of an average since the start of the test
- OCCT now has 5 different tests. The descriptions are at the end of the changelog
- Entirely revamped - now based on tabs, and completly modular
- Now has a small help module - just move your mouse around OCCT's window, you'll see
- The built-in engine has been updated - lots of new hardware are now supported
- Alot of bugs are fixed, included the famous "3 cores out of 4 detected"
- Graphs now shows a second line showing the CPU usage/FPS during the test
- A legend explains everything
- The test configuration is now entirely present in the graph's subtitles
System Requirements: Win 9x/ME/NT/2K/XP/2K3/Vista/7
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Other