Network Pinger Description:
About Network Pinger:
Network Pinger is a network monitoring freeware, for systems with the .Net framework installed, like Windows™ for example.
Network Pinger includes several powerful and useful tools for those who work in network or systems administration everyday or for those who simply need to use it occasionally. No only there is a very powerful mass ping tool with browsing automation to extract hosts dynamically from web pages or files, as also several other separated tools, not only related to networks but also to systems. Here you have a small list of some of those tools below.
This freeware has as features:
- Innovating and intuitive interface;
- Mass pings with automatic extraction of hosts;
- Automated browsing; Pings to single hosts;
- Traceroutes; Port scans;
- WMI queries;
- Whois to domain names and IPs;
- Name resolution;
- IP calculator;
- Real time charts and statistics;
- Report creation and printing;
- Integration with other softwares;
- Host extraction from memory with a single click;
- Host list creation with network masks;
- Text editor with embedded tools;
- User-defined commands;
- Configurable Multithreading;
- Optimized for best performance;
- Among others...
On an company it could be used for example to automatically navigate through a website, to extract a list of hosts to ping, and start mass pinging them automatically with just a single click, using saved sessions, and has many other tools.
You have a demo video about this software, just need to search for "Network Pinger" on Youtube, or check it on our website.
This freeware can be used also by companies, and it's free to use and will always be.
Use it for free, and give your feedback later!
System Requirements: 3.5 .Net Framework installed (already default on Windows 7), and 3 MB disk space (no installation)
Operating System Support: Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other
Tags: networkpinger, network pinger, network, pinger, mass, mass pinger, net, net pinger, ping, network ping, net ping, site, site pinger, mass pings, traceroute, network monitoring, monitoring, network, analysis, networks, portscan, wmi queries, queries, wmi, whois, dns, icmp, netw