NOV User Interface for .NET
NOV User Interface for .NET Description:
Nevron Open Vision (NOV) implements a complete and feature-rich set of cross-platform User Interface elements (widgets) that aims to completely eliminate the need to use any platform specific controls, that would ultimately bind your Presentation Layer to a specific platform/runtime, look-and-feel and API.
The UI toolbox that NOV implements is built on top of the NOV Document Object Model (DOM), which ensures that it implements the latest standards and technologies that the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) has to offer, and extends them with technologies outside of the scope of the W3C standards. This makes the NOV UI the only GUI toolkit, that is actually based on a Web 2.0 technology, which does not require a browser and runs inside multiple .NET based runtimes and presentation layers.
UI Widgets currently included in NOV:
- Ribbon UI
- Color Pickers
- Command Bars
- Context Popups
- Drop Down Edits
- Layout Panels
- Range Based Widgets
- Text Visualization and Editing
- Tree View
- List Box
- NOV Top Level Windows
- Text Widgets
- Miscellaneous UI features that apply to all types of widgets include:
- Borders an implementation of the W3C borders specification, with many additional enhancements.
- Commanding an extensive framework for implementing diverse commanding logic in Enterprise applications.
- Tooltips virtualized support for tooltips with many advanced features.
- Cursors virtualized support for cursors.
- Clipboard virtualized support for clipboard.
- Drag and Drop virtualized support for drag and drop.
System Requirements: .NET Framework
Operating System Support: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Tags: ui widgets, user interface elements, crossplatform user interface, net component, ui application framework, developer ui tools, net user interface controls, winforms