NOV Chart for .NET
NOV Chart for .NET Description:
NOV Chart for .NET is an advanced charting control for .NET, covering a vast feature set of charting types for presentational, business, scientific, financial, real-time monitoring, statistical and other types of applications.
NOV Chart for .NET enables developers to create state-of-art interactive dashboards for Windows and Mac from a single code base. The control offers a large set of impressive features like data zooming, scrolling, panning and hit testing, blazing fast performance, superb image quality, and many others.
Some of the major features of the Chart control are:
- Complete set of 2D charting types (supports 50+ charting types).
- Advanced chart axes model - categorical, linear, logarithmic, date time, timeline axes.
- Non-overlapping data and axis labels.
- Resizable chart layout support with docking, anchoring, percentages etc.
- Export to PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF and PDF.
- Interactivity - data zooming, data panning, axis scrolling, tooltips, hit testing etc.
- Import Charts into NOV text documents, or other NOV content.
System Requirements: .NET Framework
Operating System Support: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Tags: net chart, chart control, crossplatform chart, net chart component, chart for winforms, chart for wpf, chart for silverlight, chart for winrt