MvPCinfo is a small program that collects information on computer's hardware and software for inventory and other purposes.
- Operates under all Windows operating systems from Windows v 3.1 onward;
- All-in-one concept: only one file required.
- doesn't require installation on the workstations and can be run from a floppy, or network drive or from domain login script;
- can work hidden;
- doesn't cause unexpected trouble for clients: no reboots, no DOS-windows;
- Affordable prices: any license allows using MvPCinfo on unlimited number of machines;
- 2-year free upgrade period;
- detects the station components: processor, BIOS, memory, motherboard, CD-ROM, disks, video, sound, network cards, IP, MAC and e-mail addresses...;
- detects computer details: model, manufacturer, service and asset tags;
- detects the peripherals: modems, keyboards, monitor, mouse, printers...;
- collects data on installed software, running processes and NT services;
- lets you Edit collected data, Append and Fill in Custom Fields;
- provides you with flexible control with command line parameters and Configuration File (A Configuration File Builder utility is included);
- Report printing and data saving in TXT, CSV, HTM and XML file formats is provided;
- enables the creation of customized reports with templates;
- provides Automatic network inventory in easy-to-use manner.
System Requirements: Win XP/2003/08/Vista/Windows7
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Other