MarshallSoft FoxPro AES Library
MarshallSoft FoxPro AES Library Description:
The MarshallSoft AES Library for FoxPro (AES4FP) is a toolkit that allows software developers to easily implement 256-bit encryption and decryption in Windows FoxPro applications. AES4FP is a component (DLL) library that provides an easy interface to encrypt/decrypt files and data using the 256-bit Rijndael "Advanced Encryption Standard" (AES) as specified by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).The AES algorithm is commonly used by many financial entities such as banks to protect their customer's sensitive information. Some of the features of AES4FP are:
- Performs 256-bit AES encryption and decryption.
- Does key generation from password phrases.
- Encrypts and decrypt files, strings, and byte data.
- Supports PKCS7 padding.
- Supports initialization vectors.
- Supports CBC (Cipher Block Chaining) mode.
- Supports ECB (Electronic Cookbook) mode.
- Supports SHA-256 cryptographic hash algorithm.
- Does random byte data generation.
- Allows concurrent encryption/decryption threads.
- Validated using "known answer tests" published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Includes multiple FoxPro example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Works with 32-bit FoxPro through VFP 9.0
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
System Requirements: 32 or 64 bit Windows
Operating System Support: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win8, Win8 x64, Win10, Win10 x64, WinServer
Tags: aes encryption, encrypt, decrypt, encryption algorithm, 256 bit encryption, block cipher, stream cipher, encryption software