MarshallSoft Client Mailer for dBase
MarshallSoft Client Mailer for dBase Description:
The MarshallSoft Client Mailer for dBase is email marketing software that sends personalized email, newsletters, invoices, and notifications to a permission based mailing list from a dBase program. Companies, professionals, clubs, e-publishers, and individuals can use the Client Mailer to keep in contact with their customer base. Features of MCM4DB include:
- Send text or HTML mail directly from an application.
- Supports multiple attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and ASCII character sets.
- Supports WIN_1252, WIN_1255, and UTF8 character sets.
- Uses macro substitution to personalize outgoing mail with targeted attachments.
- Can handle bulk mailing on a distribution list
- Can use up to 32 connections or channels simultaneously for fast email delivery.
- Can process "undeliverable mail" replies.
- Can process multiple user replies ("REMOVE","CONFIRM","OPT-OUT", etc.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Has extenstive error detection and logging cability.
- Includes SendMail example program (with source) to send email.
- Includes GetReply example program (with source) to check for replies.
- Includes multiple dBase example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Works with all 32-bit versions of dBase
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
System Requirements: 32 or 64 bit Windows
Operating System Support: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win8, Win8 x64, Win10, Win10 x64, WinServer
Tags: email marketing, personalized mail, merge email, email newsletter, send group mail, notification software, html email, bulk email