Magen - Malware Vigilance
Magen - Malware Vigilance Description:
Cyber Security for home users.
Spyware/Malware penetration alarm - Protect yourself while on the Internet!
Antivirus programs are handicapped. Virus mutants pass through them with ease. Therefore another solution is urgently needed.
Magen identifies malware fast & efficiently. It can detect new and unknown malware that antivirus software cannot recognize.
It detects the malware by scanning the computer's "implantation points" for changes. This mechanism is efficient, comprehensive and consumes very low CPU time and computer resources.
After installing Magen, it resides in the system tray and conducts a "full scan" of the computer every 2 hours. If suspicious programs such as malware or spyware are detected, it is communicated clearly to the computer owner, who can take protective measures.
1. Monitors "rooting points" to accurately alert about new programs that are run automatically on the computer.
2. Allows the user to take corrective measures against malware penetrating their computer.
3. It can detect malware that isn't yet known to the antivirus programs.
4. A "Full Scan" takes less than two minutes.
5. Provides a must-have additional defense layer needed on top of antivirus and firewall programs. In the era of "click2infect" emails and websites, it allows the owner to defend themself from being spied on and their assets stolen.
6. Knowledge is power - Magen informs the computer owner about certain configuration changes in their computer, keeping them in control and aware of changes certain programs make on the computer. The user is no longer helpless against spyware and other malicious actions.
7. Operates in the background consuming very little computer resources.
8. Gives clear alerts about suspicious programs such as malware and spyware.
9. Allows the user to clean the computer easily.
System Requirements: Window operating system.
Operating System Support: WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, Windows 8
Tags: malware penetration alarm system, virus alert, spyware alarm, rootkit alarm