MSRS Court and Conference Recorder
MSRS Court and Conference Recorder Description:
MSRS is a powerful multiple channel voice recorder program designed for recording conferences, court proceedings and similar multi-speaker forums. MSRS has the ability to record up to 32 seperate audio channels, then 'send' the recordings for transcription or archiving using the internet, email or a computer network.
* Records 1 to 32 channels simultaneously.
* Uses either 1 or more standard stereo sound cards or 1 or more multiple channel sound cards.
* Compresses audio to reduce file size using a number of different file formats and codecs (including dct, wav, mp3, ADPCM, CELP, GSM6.10, MPEG-Layer 3, TrueSpeech or others).
* Transmits the recordings for transcription or archiving using internet, email or computer network.
* Sends the recordings as it continues to record with overlapped file breaks at preset intervals.
* Confidence monitor lets you listen to a copy of the audio in realtime whilst it is being recorded so you know there are no problems.
* Robust design and simple interface for fail-safe but user-friendly day to day operation.
About NCH Software
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence. Download Software for DJ, broadcast, stream, record, edit, convert, burn, mix, split, tag, rip and play audio files for wav, mp3, and other popular file formats.
System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Sound Card.
Operating System Support: Windows 8, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinXP, Windows 10
Tags: court, courts, conference, conferences, transcription, transcription services, recorder, recording