M-Player allows you to listen to your favorite music with simplicity. Music files can easily be imported with a couple of clicks, which is ideal for people who don´t want any fuss.
M-Player is limited to supporting mp3, wma and wav files, but it´s still a great music player for those who want to avoid a bloated player such as Windows Media Player, Itunes.
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
What's New in version 0.4:
- Resolved problem where searching for a track would caused a no object reference error
- Warn of file not existing on addition or saving action of playlist
- Show an error stating that the track doesn't exist on event of pressing the 'Now Playing' button
- Set dialog directories to commonly used paths i.e opening playlist
- Select the right track on selection of 'All albums' option of any artist on event of next track
- Fixed an issue with the pause button which caused the track information to be incorrect on play action
- Added a stop button for use on adding playlists/albums and files
- Added an option which allows you to select the next track for playing through the menu
- Added new update manager which will allow you to keep up to date with future releases of M-Player
- Added Select All option in menu on both playlist and library grids
- Added Youtube tab to properties which will search for your playing track on the Youtube service
System Requirements: Windows Vista/7
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista