LiveProject Team Viewer
LiveProject Team Viewer Description:
LiveProject allows you to view, print, encrypt and share your project's .MPP files on any computer without the need or cost of multiple Microsoft Project licenses.
With LiveProject, you can enjoy the view of your own project while also being able to print, encrypt for distribution, or easily open client project files that have been sent to you.
In addition, our Team Viewer provides the ability to share documents on the LiveProject server where you can track versions and revisions complete with comments.
LiveProject Team Viewer Core Features:
- Ability for you to view and share Microsoft Project ® .MPP files and documents.
- Project Dashboards allows you to view critical project information at a glance.
- Project Portfolio Dashboards let's you compare project information side-by-side.
- Multi-view support
- Document version control.
- Microsoft Project ® not needed to view your project files.
- Share documents on the LiveProject server.
- Store project versions and track revisions (with comments).
- Encrypt your project files for safe distribution, selecting the list of visible columns.
- Easily print your project's tables, Gantt chart, task Usage and Calendar view
- Export files to Excel, PPT, CSV, MPX and email.
- Auto-filtering to quickly see parts of your project (similar to Excel).
- Tab-based interface allows you to view multiple files simultaneously.
- Easily toggle between zoom, timescale and layout options for Gantt charts.
- Color-coded task views make it simple to see status at-a-glance.
- Priority Customer Support.
- See the full list of features at http://www.kadonk.com.
Using LiveProject can improve communication for you, your clients and your team by keeping everyone more informed, organized and on schedule. Download your project viewer f...
System Requirements: Pentium 90 MHz with 500Mb RAM
Operating System Support: Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other
Tags: project management,microsoft project,liveproject,project viewer