LiveProfessor is designed to be an effect rack of VST-plugins. We have designed it specifically with live sound in mind. The concept is very simple. Using a ASIO audio card you can route inputs and outputs through your VST-plugins. The program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST-effects and VST-instrument.
LiveProfessor is at version Beta 2.4x at the moment so it’s not at all consider to be finished. We are adding new features and improvements all the time.
- As many VST plugins as your computer can handle. Both effects and VST-instruments are supported.
- Easy routing - The matrix view makes it easy to see what is patched where
- Snapshot automation of each plugin. Recalls all parameters of a plugin.
- Midi input and output. To control instruments or to allow hands-on control of plugins
- Cue list - Multiple cue lists for recalling snapshots, changing routing etc.
- Support for MIDI hardware controllers. Any plugin parameter can be controlled with a midi message.
- Fast audio engine to ensure low latency. Using a standard ASIO-card you can have as many inputs and outputs you like.
- Easy user interface for fast and simple workflow.
What´s New in version 2.4.2 Beta:
- (Fix: Changed the way plugins are scanned for in the plugin manager. It should now be more stable. Created a work around for waves plugins that where leaking memory, potentially causing a 'Out of resources' error and crash.
- Fix: Instability when triggering cues containing a workspace change via individual midi triggers.
- Fix: Resizing program window no longer hides Navigator, Global snapshots window, etc
- Fix: Midimute could cause hang on sustain pedal
- Fix: Deactivating IO on FireFace 400 (and probably some others) where not saved properly.
- Change: Tap-Tempo now times out after a given set of seconds. Tapping four times sets the tempo tapping 2...
System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP