Kaimeisi is a portable unicode-supported multi-file renamer. Has an intuitive and easy user-interface with basic / simple functionality with no miscellaneous sundries involved. It´s so easy to use that any user may utilize it without much fuss about learning how it works.
- Basic / simple functionalities
- Light-weight (stand-alone execution without any additional modules or DLLs)
- Portable (No install: just unzip and execute it on the spot)
- Easy deinstall (Just delete the application and its related files- deleting its whole folder does it)
- Easy and intuitive user-interface / operations.
- User-definable file list filters.
- Selective renaming (the user can select file names only to be changed)
- Rename preview is provided (selective list of rename candidates)
- Multi-lingual user-interface support (currently supports Japanese and Korean)
- Sequential Re-naming.
- User-configurable Shortcuts.
- Recent Folder History.
- Conditional Re-naming: remove characters from the start/end or index of a file name.
- One-time undo for multiple-renaming and single-renaming both.
- Image preview for four types (PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP) and full size-view on right click on the preview image.
- list sort for flexible sequential renaming.
Kaimeisi is a stand-alone application for Windows NT/XP/2000/2003/2008/Vista/7. So it may well run with kaimeisi.exe alone. Built with Embarcadero C++ Builder.
System Requirements: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 (32-Bit/64-Bit)
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Other