JavaExe makes it possible to launch your Java application starting from an .exe as if it were a Windows application, a system service, or a Control Panel.
It is possible to provide a JRE with the Java application so that it operates regardless of the configuration of the client system.
Key Features of JavaExe :
* Launch as a Windows Application.
* Launch as Windows Service (with opportunity to interact with Desktop).
* Launch as Control Panel of Windows.
* Launch only one instance of the application at the same time.
* Restoration of the Java application automatically after a system reboot.
* Managing of the Taskbar.
* Managing of the Windows Registry.
* Interception of Windows systems events (such as inserting or ejecting a device, a reboot request of system, state of the battery, ...).
* Have a Splash Screen.
* Change the icon of .EXE
* Full management of Unicode.
Operating System Support: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows2008, Windows Vista, Win7, Win8
Tags: exe java exe javaexe launcher lanceur executable s