Jajuk is software that organizes and plays music. It is a full-featured application geared towards advanced users with large or scattered music collections. Using multiple perspectives, the software is designed to be intuitive and provide different ways to perform the same task.
- Digital DJ: Let Jajuk make your programmation based on your own rules
- Ambience management: ask for a soft playlist in two clicks maximum!
- Configurable cross-fade
- Find duplicate tracks: inbuilt feature to find duplicate tracks across your audio collection
- Alarm clock: start/stop Jajuk at a preset time and set reminder messages
- Prepare party: allows to quickly copy playlist tracks to an external device
- File management: cut/copy/past/rename; create/delete files/directory in the files perspective from within Jajuk
- Recursive play/repeat/shuffle/push in directories/sub-directories or by genre/artist/albums...
- Best Of smart function to play your favourite tracks
- Novelties smart function to play your collection newest albums
- Continue smart function to continue in current album after a shuffle selection
- Push into player queue
- Planned tracks: forsee your selection
- Various startup modes: none, last one, last one keep position, specified, shuffle, novelties, bestof
- Intro from a track position and specified length
- Shuffle in entire collection
- Repeat, shuffle, intro, fast forward/rewind, mute...
System Requirements: Win 9x/ME/NT/2K/XP/2K3/Vista/7
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Other