ImTOO Multiple Desktops
ImTOO Multiple Desktops Description:
ImTOO Multiple Desktops allows you to create multiple virtual desktops and switch between them with hotkeys or mouse. You can run applications of the same kind in one new desktop and run others on another to establish order on your desktop. With the desktop manager, no need to minimize any of the applications and close any of them.
1. Instead of having one desktop, on which all applications are shown, with ImTOO Multiple Desktops, you can now have multiple ones, each with your appointed applications opened.
2. ImTOO Multiple Desktops allows you to switch between desktops by clicking on a desktop in Multiple Desktops’ window or using hotkeys.
3. Once getting used to ImTOO Multiple desktops, the multi-desktop manager, it’s very hard to manage your desktops without it.
1. ImTOO Multiple Desktops offers you a virtual space as if you have several logical monitors instead of single one to manage several desktops with mouse or hotkeys.
2. The multi-desktop organizer supports user-defined hotkeys, which allows you to specify hotkeys to switch between desktops.
3. ImTOO Multiple Desktops enables you to choose the amount of displayed desktops and arrange them with the layout like 2*2, 2*3, 3*1 and so on.
4. ImTOO Multiple Desktops optimizes your overcrowded desktop with several virtual ones in a window and you have a quick access to all launched applications without the single-desktop clutter.
System Requirements: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above;256MB RAM;50MB space for installation
Operating System Support: Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
Tags: multiple desktops, virtual desktops, virtual screens, desktop virtual, multi desktop, desktop manager, managedesktop