IP Tools (formerly IP Sniffer)
IP Tools (formerly IP Sniffer) Description:
A suite of IP Tools built around a packet sniffer.
The packet sniffer can work on all Windows versions using either the new raw socket implementation of Windows2000 (driverless) or WinPcap (needs to be installed) or a NDIS protocol (needs to be installed , no reboot).
The sniffer has basic features like filter, decode, replay, parse…
The packet sniffer can work on all Windows versions using either:
- the new raw socket implementation of Windows2000 (driverless),
- WinPcap (needs to be installed),
- a NDIS protocol (needs to be installed , no reboot).
The sniffer has basic features like filter, decode, replay, parse, etc.
The IP tools are:
- Bandwidth monitor. view
- Adapter statistics (IP & NDIS). view
- Wireless Stumbler.
- List and manage ARP entries, resolve IP from/to MAC, ARP scan, Create ARP proxy, send a WAKEUP call, RARP client / server, ARP Watch. view
- List and manage routes, enable & disable host as a router. view
- List and manage open ports and attached processes. view view
- View network config (interfaces, adapters, parameters).
- Hook winsock calls.
- Spoof ARP (and do ARP cache poisoning), TCP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP.
- Change MAC address. view
- SNMP Get & Set, List interfaces, Switch port mapper, Media Attachment Unit table, Net to media table, network stats, connection table.
- WINS Query.
- DNS (advanced) Query, DNS Server, Local resolver.
- DHCP Server (with PXE support), DHCP Discover.
- Whois Query, IP Geo Location.
- Mail client (SMTP & MAPI).
- TCP tools:
- TCP ping, TCP half scan, Time-Daytime client/server.
- HTTP Server, FTP Server.
- HTTP Proxy, Telnet Bouncer, FTP Bouncer.
- LPR Client.
- UDP tools (MSSQL Ping, SNMP ping, SSDP ping, Syslog client/server, Time-Daytime client/server, TFTP server).
- ICMP tools (Ping, G...
System Requirements: Win 9x/ME/NT/2K/XP/2K3/Vista/7
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Other