Fort Digital Identity Manager
Fort Digital Identity Manager Description:
Fort is a secure, easy to use password manager and file encryption software for Windows. Fort protects your digital identity by encrypting passwords, credit card numbers and notes using a secure algorithm. Fort also allows you to encrypt any individual file or directory by simply right-clicking it.
Today, we are using digital systems more than ever before. Premium websites, services, cloud computing and social media. This means that everyone of us has multiple usernames, passwords and other information that must be stored securely. The safest thing is to memorize all credentials and not write them down. However, it's impossible since you might have to memorize more than 25 username and password combinations. This is when Fort comes to rescue.
- Encrypt any file or directory from the Windows Explorer. All file formats are supported.
- Save usernames, passwords, credit card numbers and even plain text.
- Secure. Fort uses AES with 256 bit keys.
- Easy to use and intuitive.
- Crash recovery.
- Integrates with Windows, support for standby, hibernate, shutdown and restart.
- Caps lock detection.
- Support for multiple monitors.
- Use predefined categories or create your own ones.
- Ability to remove passwords from the clipboard automatically.
- Create secure passwords.
- Backup and restore your data with ease or export your data to plain text.
- Support. Fort does have very good documentation.
- Affordable and flexible licensing. Volume pricing is available.
- Native, high performance Windows application.
- Full 64bit support.
System Requirements: Win 8\Win 7\ Vista
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Other