FontMassive - font manager and viewer
* Displaying fonts as a list.
* Symbols table.
* Distribution of font files into folders.
* Installing fonts into the system.
* Deleting fonts from the system (To do this just open the folder "Fonts" in FM and delete the file - Shift+Del).
* Working with formats: TrueType (.ttf), OpenType (.otf), PostScript Type1 (.pfm + .pfb), .fon.
* Previewing fonts without installation from any source (folder, CD/DVD-ROM, Network).
* Filling lists very quickly (working with lists is already possible, it just continues to be added).
* Opening Subfolders. For example, when dragging from the Explorer hold Ctrl.
* Large quantity of sort variants (for example, the width of the text -helps "by eye" to find similar fonts).
* Warning when deleting system fonts.
* Export to images (including, to PNG with alpha-canals).
* Copying drawings to curves in Adobe Illustrator Format.
* Viewing curved symbols -at the same time able to choose from the list (Ctrl+Alt + click).
* Own folder tree.
* Folder history.
* Indexing folders - for opening extra font styles (if available).
* Visual comparison panel.
* Comparing "snapshots" of installed fonts after the installation.
* Grouping /Highlighting with attached styles.
* Working without installing.
* Ability to configure elements displayed in the list.
System Requirements: Windows XP SP2, Vista, Seven.
Operating System Support: WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise
Tags: font manager, symbols, truetype, opentype, postscript type1