Firebird ODBC driver (32/64 bit)
Firebird ODBC driver (32/64 bit) Description:
Devart ODBC Driver for Firebird provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access Firebird databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in our driver makes interaction of your database applications with Firebird fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Secure connection support via SSH protocol, SSL protocol and HTTP tunnel.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for Firebird doesn't limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- ODBC Conformance. Our ODBC driver provides full support for common ODBC interface - ODBC Data Types support and ODBC API Functions support
In addition, we provide support for Advanced Connection String parameters. Thus allowing any desktop and web applications to connect to Firebird from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop and Microsoft Visual FoxPro Compatibility.
- Improved compatibility with MS Visual Studio, MS Fox Pro, MapInfo, Libre Office, Qlik, Delphi & C++Builder, MS Access.
System Requirements: Only one ODBC Driver for Firebird version can be installed on PC in order to avoid incompatibility
Operating System Support: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Mac OS X, Linux, Windows 8
Tags: odbc firebird, odbc driver, odbc 32 bit, odbc 64 bit, odbc access