* Easy way to archive documents at work and at home.
* Order and better workplace organisation. The documents are gathered in digital folders and binders that correspond to the ones in a traditional archive.
* Quick access to necessary documents saved in the archive. From now on the physical searching and going through paper piles are things of the past.
* Security. The electronic versions of documents are protected against damage, loss and unauthorised access.
* The well-thought-out, intuitive interface that allows to start quickly and work with the program efficiently.
* Scanning documents, including the multipage ones, and enclosing any kind of digital attachments.
* Creating many archives with documents, both local and network ones, with unlimited size.
* Administrating access rights and creating backup copies.
FindYourFiles is a perfect soltion for:
companies - would you like to improve the organisation of the work of yours and others? Thanks to FindYourFiles, the important documents can be scanned and digitally shared with other authorised co-workers in a very simple way. Just think about the time related to sorting and handing over document that you would save. Additionally, your archive would be more secure thanks to automatic backup copy system.
home - you are looking for a bill to lodge your customer complaint, an invoice to settle your accounts with some company that sold you something, or maybe you have boxes stuffed with instruction manuals? You do not have to undergo the torture of raking through all your cabinet. Now you can easily find even the simple receipt.
students - binders, notebooks, separate sheets of paper with notes and xerox copies that are always incomplete. Catalogue all materials that are neccessary for you to pass exams.
Operating System Support: WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista
Tags: archive, archiving, record, catalog, scan, documents, documents managing, f