FTP Client Engine for dBase
FTP Client Engine for dBase Description:
MarshallSoft FTP client library component for Visual dBASE (FCE4DB) is a library of functions providing direct control of the FTP protocol from your dBASE application program.
The FTP Client library uses a simple API to easily write GUI or console mode programs that:
(1) Connect to any FTP server.
(2) Get a list of files on the server.
(3) Navigate the server directories.
(4) Specify ASCII or BINARY transfer mode.
(5) Download files.
(6) Upload files.
(7) Delete files.
(8) Rename files.
(9) Append files.
(10) Create and remove server directories.
(11) Parse long directory listings.
(12) Use on internet or intranet.
(13) Supports passive mode (use with firewalls).
(14) Supports many proxy servers.
(15) Supports multiple concurrent FTP sessions.
Works with all versions of Visual dBASE. Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only. Can also use with Delphi, Visual Basic (VB.NET), C/C++, .NET, Visual FoxPro, PowerBASIC, Xbase++, and COBOL. * Order with or without source code for the DLL. * Programmer's, Reference and Users Manuals provided.
Requires Visual dBase compiler. Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP. The evaluation version of FCE4DB is fully functional. Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
Download an evaluation version at http://www.marshallsoft.com/fce4db.htm
Operating System Support: Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000