FFT Properties Description:
Time series and frequency spectrum analyzer optimized for handling of very long signals. It features:
* Recording and playback with arbitrary real number sampling frequency with a real time sample rate converter of user configurable quality.
* Real-time envelope and energy computation during recording with history overview and frequency analysis.
* Real-time high-resolution spectrogram in the recording and analysis modules.
* 24-bit/96kHz and 24-bit/192kHz recording and playback support.
* Monitor and record output of arbitrary playback device.
* Open arbitrary compressed and non-compressed audio/video files. Support for multi-language multi-channel DTS and AC3 movie files.
* Support for text files, raw/pcm (arbitrary format) files and wav file format.
* Frequency analysis and ability to compare multiple averaged spectrums.
* Excellent quality 3D Surface chart with unique navigation capability.
* Multithreaded batch file processing for rate conversion, digital filtering, signal generation, signal modulation, demodulation, envelope detection and signal conversion.
* Zoom-spectrum feature. Select higher resolution and narrower bands with any sampling frequency.
* Basic digital filter designer support with a wide range of optimal FIR and IIR filtering.
* Math expression evaluator for scaling of signals.
* HP Calculator style signal generator.
* Save and load settings of all processing pipes and charts.
* Phase angle measurement of non-periodic signals and linear phase peak filtering.
* Support for real time analysis of largest file sizes.
System Requirements: Windows Vista Minimum. Sound Card.
Operating System Support: Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64
Tags: frequency analysis, time series analysis, recording, playback, audio, speech, vibration, seismic signals