Execian opens documents one by one. The program can be specified while it depends on file association by default. Execian is suitable to open a sequence of documents. For example, archives, text, and miscellaneous media documents.
What´s New in version 2.0.0:
- Entire code was rewitten.
- In ´Program´, the default entry was added.
- In ´Docments´, the fields were added: size, type, and last write time.
- In ´Docments´, the fields were removed: error.
- Some commands were added.
- Some commands were removed.
- ´Open´ command stops on a failure.
- Main window was simplified.
- Progress dialog box was simplified.
System Requirements: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Other