Easy Photo Manager
Easy Photo Manager Description:
1. The product is intended for a wide audience - for all people owning cameras and mobile phones with cameras.
2. Automates routine operations - automatically sorts and in large quantities renames photos.
3. It is safe for "housewives" - files will be in safety since they are copied, instead of move, it is possible to cancel renaming of files.
4. It is convenient - the preview mode does understanding of the program simple as twice-two, has changed-has seen-has applied.
5. Professionals also remain are happy with it software, read one of many responses: 'Thanks for the software, it's a big help! I'm a photographer in New Jersey USA and I shoot 600 homes a day and have to name each one individually. Microsoft Windows is a pain to work with for this, so your program will save me time. I did a Google search for ' image renamer ' or ' photo renamer ' and I downloaded about six different programs. Yours is my favorite because all the others concentrate on bulk renaming instead of individual images. Plus, you have the photo viewer showing the images. It was also very easy to get started..."
6. This product not only is convenient, but also is reliable. The program has undergone to scalene testing.
7. A price question. This program is not overestimated, only $19,95, including free upgrades.
System Requirements: Nothing special required.
Operating System Support: WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64
Tags: photo manager, rename, renamer, EXIF, sort, auto sort photo