EF System Monitor
EF System Monitor Description:
What the EF System Monitor is and what you can do with it:
* A comprehensive tool which provides you with a permanent record of information like memory space, hard disk usage, date, time, user name, etc. about all the computers running on your network.
* When you run the EF System Monitor under Windows except the Windows 9x you can use the advanced services provided by these Windows platforms, like process and thread surveillance, advanced I/O port monitoring, CPU times, etc.
* All items are displayed in a nice & friendly fashion, using graphical histograms and icons that suggest their functions.
* The EF System Monitor can not only show you the data from your local computer, but can do much more: With the EF System Monitor Server (included in the package) you can collect and display the data from remote computers such as a TCP/IP network. To do so, just install the EF System Monitor Server on the remote computers. Under Windows 95/98 it works as simple program and under Windows (except the Windows 9x) it works as service with the same features.
* When using Windows except the Windows 9x you can use the EF System Monitor Server which is a service with the same features.
* Requires: Typical Windows Installation.
* TCP/IP only for remote connections, not required by local usage.
System Requirements: Typical Windows Installation
Operating System Support: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Tags: efsoftware, efsysmon, system monitor, cpu, memory