DictionaryToGo for Palm
DictionaryToGo for Palm Description:
DictionaryToGo for Palm is the best-selling English dictionary for mobile users. It features an extensive database of more than 145,000 words. Now enhanced with over 120,000 pronunciation data and a word of the day feature!
Enjoy DictionaryToGo for 10 days FREE! Or, purchase a single license for $12.
- Features more than 145,000 entries – complete with synonyms, sample sentences, and multi-definitions
- Word of the Day feature – get a word with its definition every time you load the application
- With more than 120,000 pronunciation data – learn the articulation of a word with easy to read pronunciation symbols
- Enhanced user interface with an intuitive search process allows for fastest definition lookup
- New dictionary data format – better compressed, improved structure for a faster access time
- Hyperlink feature - quick lookup of the definition of a word from within a definition for another word
- Features saving definitions to bookmarks - can save up to 30,000 entries!
- Features history of last 300 words accessed – up to 30,000
- Supports Clipboard function. Allows copying of selected word or entire definition to clipboard
- Selectable fonts for definition view – Standard font or Large font
- Enhanced support for Palm OS 5 based devices.
- Supports high-resolution colored handheld devices
- Supports hardware navigational buttons and stylus-free browsing
- Supports Palm expansion/memory cards -- Sony Memory stick, SD/CF memory card, and other VFS compatible devices.
To install and run DictionaryToGo for Palm on your handheld device, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
For Windows users
- Windows 98 or Windows ME or Windows 2000 or Windows XP
- Pentium class
- 16MB free hard disk space
- 32MB of available memory
- Palm Desktop ...
Operating System Support: Palm OS