Cropel is a tool to monitor various data storage devices such as rotational hard drives and SSDs. When running, Cropel collects S.M.A.R.T. data from a device, based on which the tool can:
· predict a device failure based on the collected S.M.A.R.T. data.
· display raw and normalized values of S.M.A.R.T. attributes;
· warn that the value of an attribute exceeds its threshold;
· display a history of S.M.A.R.T. attribute values and how your drive fares among other similar drives;
· give a frequency of values for some S.M.A.R.T. attribute either for a particular device or for all the devices of the same model.
Choose Cropel because it's simple, gives a user-friendly presentation of SMART data in charts, allows to monitor several storage devices simultaneously.
Limitation of evaluation version: the program has a 30 days trial period during which all Cropel's features are available for you to test-drive. When trial expires, Cropel works as usual but stops predicting.
Cropel uses one year subscription.
System Requirements: .NET 2.0
Operating System Support: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2003, WinServer
Tags: smart, smart monitoring, hard drive monitoring