Crescendo Music Notation Editor
Crescendo Music Notation Editor Description:
Crescendo Music Notation Editor and Composition Software. Free music notation and composition software to arrange your own professional quality sheet music using a wide array of music symbols and notes.
Crescendo Music Notation Editor Features:
* Change the key signature and time signature
* Add whole, half, quarter, eighth and sixteenth notes and rests (semibreve to semiquaver)
* Compose music in Treble, Bass or C Clefs (e.g., Alto and Tenor)
* Assign sharp, flat and natural accidentals to notes
* Keyboard shortcuts toggle between notes and rests
* Insert text to specify a title, tempo, dynamics or lyrics
* Drag notes to change their pitch or placement
* Automatically detects if a measure has the correct beat amount for the time signature
* Adjust staff line placement by snapping them to margins or other staff lines
* Add ties and slurs across notes
* Zoom in and out for easier editing
* View history of work completed
* Save to Crescendo's format, or export as MusicXML
* Print completed music projects, or blank music sheets for hand transcription
* Create dotted notes, chords, add repeats, and more.
Create professional music scores with this intuitive and easy to use free software.
System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Operating System Support: WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, Windows 8, Windows 10
Tags: notation,music notes,music notation,music scores,music composition,music symbols,notations,notation