Corrupted ZIP Repair
Corrupted ZIP Repair Description:
Zip is an archive file format which consists of more than one files compressed into a single file so that it can be transferred easily over the network. The main advantage of using Zip files is that storage space of system can be reduced and files can be protected with password. Corruption or damage to zip file may result in loss of valuable data which can be prevented using Zip Repair Software.
Corrupted Zip, Zipx files and files created using WinRAR, 7Zip applications can be repaired
Zip files that contain CRC errors can also be repaired easily
Consists of unsegregated algorithm which can fix the damaged Zip folder.
A simple user interface aids you how to repair ensured Zip inside couple of mouse click.
Helps to open the partially downloaded zip file
Reasons that may lead to corruption of zip files
- sudden power surge or abnormal shutdown of pc
- File system corruption
- Malicious malware attack
- corruption of file header
- Bad sectors on the hard disk
- Intrusions while creating multipart Zip file
steps to repair corrupted zip files
- Launch the demo version of software on your system
- Browse for corrupted zip file and click on repair button
- Once the repair process completed list of data present in the zip file will be displayed, if you are satisfied with those results press the next button.
- Next screen shows option to save the repaired zip file on your system which is possible only after purchasing the paid version of the software.
Because of the uncommon features of this software it gains maximum success rate in repairing corrupted Zip files.
System Requirements: Min 1 GB RAM and 50 MB free space (for installation)
Operating System Support: Win10 x86, Win10 x32, Win10 x64, Win8 x32, Win8 x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista x32, WinVista x64, Win2000, Win98, WinXP, WinServer, WinOther, Other
Tags: repair corrupted zip, software to repair corrupted zip file, repair corrupted zip file, repair damaged zip file, how to repair corrupted zip