Converseen is an open source project written in C++ with the powerful Qt4 libraries. Thanks to the Magick++ image libraries it supports more than 100 image formats. You can convert and resize an unlimited number of images to any of the most popular formats: DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF.
With Converseen you can save your time because it allows you to process more than one image with one mouse click!
Converseen is very simple: it features a very simple user interface without strange options.
- Carry out a single or a multiple conversion.
- Resize one or multiple images.
- Compress images for your web pages.
What´s New in version 0.4.7:
- Optimized GUI for small screen resolutions (netbooks)
- Fixed overwriting with upper suffixes
- Now the window geometry is saved
System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7
Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP