Computer Time Limiter
Computer Time Limiter Description:
What is Computer Time Limiter?
Computer Time Limiter (CTL) is parental control software that imposes limits on computer time usage. It allows you to manage and control how long and when your children are using the computer. Computer Time Limiter is small and light, up and running in minutes and very easy to use.
Key features of Computer Time Limiter
- Installs and controls users in minutes; CTL finds out which users are present on the computer, you only have to indicate which users should be under CTL control and optionally fine tune the default schedule.
- Intuitive user interface and easy to use.
- Almost completely innocuous: unlike most regular parental control software, CTL is small and light and runs quietly in the background.
- Users that are under control of CTL find only an icon in the system tray that provides information about today’s time limit and time usage (other users won’t notice CTL is running; neither not visible nor perceivable).
- A warning dialog appears 10 and 5 minutes before the user’s time limit ends. The user is able to suppress this dialog if it is considered too annoying when e.g. playing online games.
- A warning dialog is shown when the user’s time limit has reached. The dialog encompasses a visible 30 seconds countdown timer which allows the user to save any unsaved work.
- Record and share time limits across a (home) network. A lot of families have multiple computers at home today. Concerned that your child is hopping from one computer to another if the daily time limit is reached? CTL offers a solution by recording time usage and maintaining time limits on a central computer.
- Customizable messages for users under control of CTL, e.g. tailored to your own language.
- Provides the Administrator with a time usage report of the last 7 days per user.
- Computer Time Limiter doesn’t violate the user’s privacy; it only reports when the user was ac...
Operating System Support: Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other
Tags: parental control, computer time, computer time usage